How to reconfigure a Procon Layer
1. Stop the Procon Layer through the web control panel.
2. Delete the old serverip_port.cfg file from the "Config" folder using the File Manager in the web control panel.
3. Edit the Procon.cfg through the web control panel using the "Default Config Files" > Config Editor. Put the Game Server IP, Game Server RCON Port and Game Server RCON Password.
4. Save the file and start your procon layer.
5. Connect to your Procon Layer using the "Admin" account, if you don't know the password look in the Accounts.cfg file in the web control panel under Default Config Files link.
If you are unable to connect to your Procon Layer after performing these steps, please contact support.
|How to configure your Procon Layer
To connect your Procon Layer to your Game Server follow these steps:Login to the web control...
|Can't connect to your Procon Layer
If you are unable to connect to your Procon Layer do the following: 1. Try restarting your...
|How to connect your Procon Layer to a different Game Server
How to connect Procon Layer to a different Game Server IP Stop the Procon Layer through the...
|Not enough permission to connect
So your user doesn't have enough permissions to connect to your Procon Layer, follow these steps...
|How to connect to your Procon Layer
To connect to a procon layer, follow these steps: Download and install Procon from here:...