How to connect Procon Layer to a different Game Server IP
- Stop the Procon Layer through the web control panel.
- Find the serverip_port.cfg file in the "Configs" folder using the File Manager in the web control panel.
- Rename the serverip_port.cfg to newserverip_port.cfg
- Edit the Procon.cfg through the web control panel using the "Default Config Files".
- Replace the OLD-GAME-SERVER-IP with the NEW-GAME-SERVER-IP.
- Replace the OLD-GAME-SERVER-RCON-PORT with the NEW-GAME-SERVER-RCON-PORT
- Change the RCON-PASSWORD if it is different.
- Save the file and start your procon layer.
|How to configure your Procon Layer
To connect your Procon Layer to your Game Server follow these steps:Login to the web control...
|Can't connect to your Procon Layer
If you are unable to connect to your Procon Layer do the following: 1. Try restarting your...
|How to reset your Procon Layer
How to reconfigure a Procon Layer 1. Stop the Procon Layer through the web control panel. 2....
|Not enough permission to connect
So your user doesn't have enough permissions to connect to your Procon Layer, follow these steps...
|How to connect to your Procon Layer
To connect to a procon layer, follow these steps: Download and install Procon from here:...