To reset the password for your cPanel hosting account follow these steps:
1. Login to https://www.branzone.com
2. Click on 'Services' > 'My Services'
3. Click on the 'View Details' button for the hosting account (not the drop down arrow).
4. Click on the 'Change Password' button.
5. Type in your new password and save.
Note: Make sure you use a strong password and at least 6 characters.
|What is the path to my web hosting files?
The path to your files in our shared hosting environment will always be: /home/username...
|What are my web hosting nameservers?
The nameservers for Branzone.com shared hosting are: ns1.branzone.comns2.branzone.com
|How do I access my webmail?
You can access your email through the following webmail link: http://yourdomain.com/webmail
|How to set up URL Frame in cPanel?
Unfortunately cPanel does not have a URL Frame feature. But you can set up URL Frame forwarding...
|How to enable Cloudflare
To enable Cloudflare follow these steps:1. Login to your cPanel: http://yourdomain.com/cpanel2....