To reset the password for your cPanel hosting account follow these steps:
1. Login to https://www.branzone.com
2. Click on 'Services' > 'My Services'
3. Click on the 'View Details' button for the hosting account (not the drop down arrow).
4. Click on the 'Change Password' button.
5. Type in your new password and save.
Note: Make sure you use a strong password and at least 6 characters.
|What are my email server settings?
Note: IMAP email access coordinates between the server and you mail application. Messages that...
|How do I access my web hosting control panel?
You can access your web hosting control panel by using the following URL:...
|What is the path to my web hosting files?
The path to your files in our shared hosting environment will always be: /home/username...
|How do I access my webmail?
You can access your email through the following webmail link: http://yourdomain.com/webmail
|How to enable Cloudflare
To enable Cloudflare follow these steps:1. Login to your cPanel: http://yourdomain.com/cpanel2....