First make sure in-game VOIP has been enabled for your game server. Next follow the steps below.
1. Login to your BF2CC Daemon Control Panel
2. In the Dashboard at the bottom click the Stop BF2 Server button
3. Click on the VOIP Icon at the top.
4. Input the following information found in the in-game VOIP setup email:
5. Click File > Save Changes to Profile
- BF2 VOIP Server Port
- BF2 VOIP Client Port
- External VOIP Server
- Remote VOIP IP
- Remote VOIP Server Port
- VOIP Shared Password
6. Click File > Apply Profile to Server
7. In the Dashboard at the bottom click the Start BF2 Server button
LOGGING IN TO CONSOLETo view the console push the (`) key which is left of the 1 key. You will...
|How to setup Battlerecorder
RequirementsA. Battlerecorder needs to be enabled on your game server.B. You need to have a...