How to reconfigure a Procon Layer
1. Stop the Procon Layer through the web control panel.
2. Delete the old serverip_port.cfg file from the "Config" folder using the File Manager in the web control panel.
3. Edit the Procon.cfg through the web control panel using the "Default Config Files" > Config Editor. Put the Game Server IP, Game Server RCON Port and Game Server RCON Password.
4. Save the file and start your procon layer.
5. Connect to your Procon Layer using the "Admin" account, if you don't know the password look in the Accounts.cfg file in the web control panel under Default Config Files link.
If you are unable to connect to your Procon Layer after performing these steps, please contact support.