Effective on May 10, 2012
This privacy statement describes how Branzone, Inc. collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: branzone.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
- Collection and Use
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- Tracking Technologies
- Other Information
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if Branzone, Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our web site, you can contact us at: email@example.com
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for even if your account is cancelled for historical purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing us at the email address below:
Last Update: May 10th, 2012